DOLA borrowing is currently paused. See our Fixed Rate Market FiRM for DOLA borrowing.
If the asset you deposit is available for borrowing, you earn interest depending on how much the asset pool is utilised. The more utilised a pool is, the higher the interest rate earned by the lenders to the pool. You can also use your deposited assets as collateral to fund your own borrowing from the protocol. Additionally, you are rewarded with INV tokens for depositing certain assets (regardless of utilisation ratio or whether their borrow market is open or not)
- Earn interest on your deposits in the same token that you deposited
- Get rewarded with INV tokens for depositing
- Use your deposits as collateral for borrowing
2) Connect your wallet using the button in the top right-hand corner of the exchange
3) In the 'Supply' table, click on the asset's name that you would like to deposit/supply. The table will expand to show you an 'enter quantity' box.
Note, you do not need to click the ‘Collateral’ button, and sign the associated transaction, unless you wish to enable your supplied assets as collateral for opening a credit line (borrowing from Frontier) in the future.
4) Enter the amount of asset that you would like to deposit, in two transactions using your wallet:
- 1.Approve: Each time a contract needs to move funds from your wallet they need an approval, so you will need to approve Frontier by signing a transaction in your wallet before any funds can be deposited. You can set a one-time allowance for maximum security, or an infinite allowance to save gas in future transactions. If set to infinite, further approvals won't be required if you deposit more of the same token unless you revoke the approval .
- 2.Supply: This transaction deposits your tokens in Frontier banking.
Congratulations, you are now lending on Frontier!
This transaction will mint and send your wallet a Frontier ‘an’ token. For example, if you deposit ETH, you will receive a minted anETH token to your wallet. This token is your proof of ownership for your deposited asset that is required to redeem your asset. DO NOT SEND IT TO ANYONE, OR YOU WILL UNABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR DEPOSITED ASSET.
If you wait a few seconds to refresh the page, you should see confirmation of your supplied assets. In the screenshot below, 250 xSUSHI and 20,000 DOLA-3POOL LP has been deposited/supplied
To further incentivise depositing in Frontier, depositors are rewarded with INV tokens. Each asset has set monthly INV emission which are rewarded proportionally to the amount of the asset deposited in real-time.
The current monthly emissions are:
yvcrvDOLA: 50 INV
yvUSDT: 50 INV
yvUSDC: 50 INV
yvDAI: 50 INV
yvWETH: 50 INV
yvYFI: 50 INV
yvcrvCVXETH: 50 INV
yvcrvSTETH: 50 INV
yvcrvIB: 50 INV
yvcrv3crypto: 50 INV
INV-DOLA SLP: 0
WBTC v1: 0
ETH v1: 0
YFI v1: 0
Check the ‘Reward APY’ in the ‘Supply’ table to see how this translates to additional APY when depositing. The larger the amount of asset in USD deposited to a particular pool, the more thinly the INV rewards are spread out which lowers the 'Reward APY'.
In order to receive the INV reward for supplied tokens, you must claim it. INV stakers receive rewards automatically as their xINV increases and as an INV staker you don't need to claim.
You claim by using the ‘Claim’ button in the top right-hand corner of the Frontier Banking page (only shown once connected with a wallet)
You then select which pool(s) you want to claim INV rewards from. The more pools you select, the higher the gas required by the transaction so the more expensive it becomes, so take care with which assets you choose.
Inverse Finance was the first protocol to allow Lido’s liquid staked Ethereum to be used as collateral to borrow assets.
stETH is a rebasing token representing Ethereum 2.0 staking; staking rewards are given every 24 hours via increasing the balance of stETH in your wallet. You still get these rewards while deposited in Frontier, so your deposited balance within Frontier will increase over time.